Painting Contractors in Hamilton County, Indiana
Prep work is 75% of any paint job in Hamilton County and we take great pride in doing it right. Heritage Home Improvements offers a wide range of ideas and colors for interior painting for your Hamilton County home.
Whether it is coming in to paint one room or an entire home, all of our jobs are viewed in the same manner, an investment in our future and our customer’s complete satisfaction.
Selecting the right paint color for your Hamilton County area home, can be tedious and difficult. That is why Heritage Home Improvements gives you the ability to look at two of the most popular painting company's color tools.
One of the biggest parts of interior painting is the preparation. If these steps aren't followed properly, mishaps will occur. Our professional Hamilton County painters learn early that the key to a successful interior paint job is the preparation. Properly preparing a room for painting allows for easy clean up and a more professional look in the end.
Preparation Steps for Painting
- Large furniture is moved into the center of the room.
- Wall and ceiling fixture are removed.
- Floors are covered with drop cloths.
- Walls are sanded and scuffed.
- Any damages, such as holes are caulked with only the finest materials
- Painting is completed only using the finest paints available
- Repaired areas are primed.
- Furniture is moved back to original positions.
- Wall and ceiling fixtures are replaced.
- Floors and carpets are thoroughly vacuumed and swept.
- All garbage is removed.
- Touch-up paint is labeled and left with the customer
If you are looking for a Hamilton County painting contractor, then please call us today at 317-565-4260 or complete our online request form.
Sign up For Our Newsletter
Get some around the house tips from our monthly newsletter.
We Accept The Following